10 Best Reloading Presses and Press Accessories
The Hornady Lock-N-Load Precision Reloading Accessories Kit 095150 has been developed to be a great kit for any reloader. The Hornady Lock and Load Precision Reloading Kit comes with a Concentricity Tool, Cam Lock Trimmer, Cam Lock Power Adapter, Lock-N-Load OAL Gauge Curved, Lock-N-Load Comparator Set, Lock-N-Load Headspace Kit, Lock-N-Load Case Prep Trio and a Steel Dial Caliper, providing you with all you'll need to reload like a pro. For an amazing way to make sure you are reloading with the best possible equipment, choose the Hornady Precision Reloading Lock-N-Load Reloading Accessory Kit.
Specifications for Hornady Lock-N-Load Precision Reloaders Accessories Kit 095150:
|Mfg Item Num:||095150|
|Type:||RELOADING - RELOADING ACCESSORY KITS|
|Master Model Header:||Lock-N-Load Precision Reloaders Accessories Kit|
Features of Hornady Lock-N-Load Precision Reloading Tools Kit:
- Make case preparation faster and easier than ever with the new Lock-N-Load Case Prep Trio. Its durable brushed aluminum housing and high torque, low speed motor will provide years of dependable use. Speed up your case prep process with the 3-tool capacity and utilize the onboard storage for optional accessories. With three active stations, you can chamfer, deburr and clean primer pockets without having to change tools. The Lock-N-Load Case Prep Trio comes with both inside diameter and outside diameter chamfer and deburr tools.
- Thanks to the unique way the case is locked in place in the shell holder, this trimmer accurately restores fired cases to the correct length no matter the thickness of the cartridge rim. A light touch of the lever locks the case in place or releases it. The Micro Adjust cutter lets you change settings in increments of 1/1000” without having to move the case. Plus, its large diameter, replaceable cutting head is made of ultra-hard tool steel and trims cases up to .50 caliber. Uses only standard Hornady shell holders and pilots (sold separately).
- The Lock-N-Load Headspace Gauge is used to extend brass life, improve accuracy, and enhance safety. The gauge measures variations in brass before and after firing or re-sizing. It allows for head space comparison between fireformed brass and re-sized brass.
- Measuring cartridge lengths across the bullet tips is not a reliable (or repeatable) method for measuring your loaded rounds. It’s common for variations of up to .025” to exist from one round to the next. Our Bullet Comparator solves that problem by measuring rounds from a reliable surface on the bullet– the ogive– to provide consistent, precise measurements of your rounds. Included are the Comparator body and all 14 bullet inserts for bullet diameters: .172", .204", .224" (5.56mm), .243" (6mm), .257", .264", .277", .284" (7mm), .308", .338", .358", .375", .416", .458".
- This is the first tool on the market to both identify and eliminate bullet runout (or wobble). Just place ammunition in the tool, roll it, identify runout and use the dial indicator thumbscrew to adjust runout to zero. Provides improved accuracy for handloaders, and can be used to true up factory ammo too.
- One of the best kept secrets in accurate reloading is precise bullet seating depth. Regulating seating depth and the resulting “jump” to the rifling is widely regarded as fundamental to improved accuracy. A few thousandths of an inch change between the bullet and the rifling can make the difference between just so-so accuracy and real tackdriver performance. The Lock-N-Load O.A.L. Gauge is universally acclaimed as the most accurate, easy-to-use and reliable method of obtaining that critical relationship.
Lee 30M1 Carbine Case Length Gauge/Shell Holder - After a case has been loaded a few times, it will stretch beyond maximum length and must be trimmed. The case length gauge (pilot) and shell holder must be ordered as case length gauge and shell holder for each caliber.
Specifications for Lee 30M1 Carbine Case Length Gauge/Shell Holder 90135:
|Mfg Item Num:||90135|
|Type:||Case Length Gauge w/ Shell Holder|
|Caliber:||30 M1 Carbine|
- load several tubes and you have several hundred primers withiu fussing with strips falling of each other
- takes slightly longer to load than the strips
Powder Trickler System Combo (Uniflow Powder Measure and Accessory Base Plate-2 not included)
Mec Mayville Size Master Shotshell Reloading Press For 28 Ga - The Sizemaster Shotshell Reloader offers simplicity without sacrificing convenience and efficiency. The "Power Ring" collet resizer returns bases to factory specification, regardless of whether they're brass or steel heads, high or low base. Adjustable to 3" shells. Additional die sets (to change gauges) are available. E-Z Prime primer feeder included on 10, 12, 16, 20, 28 gauge models.
Specifications for Mec Mayville Size Master Shotshell Reloading Press For 28 Ga 812028:
|Mfg Item Num:||812028|
|Type:||Shotshell Reloading Press|
Assists in making your primer pocket depth uniform so loads ignite the same each time. Uniform your brass to achieve accuracy.
Specifications for Hornady Primer Pocket Uniformer Small, Silver:
- Fits in my lathe for quick trimming.
Converts the AmmoMaster .50 BMG press RAM to accept standard type shell holders.
Hornady Headspace Gauge Bushing Set HK55 is one of the best methods to extend brass life, improve accuracy, and enhance safety. The Hornady reloading tool measures variations in your brass before and after firing or re-sizing. This set of reloading equipment is a collection of five bushings that attach to the body of the Headspace Gauge, providing the ability to check most bottleneck cases, from .17 Rem through the belted magnums. The Hornady Head Space Gauge Five-Piece Bushing Set features Ackley Improved chambers, which use the same bushing size as the parent case. Hornady has included .330", .350", .375", .400", and .420" bushings in the accessory pack. Use your Headspace Gauge on almost any cartridge when you use the Hornady 5-Bushing Set for Headspace Gauge.
Hornady Five Piece Headspace Gauge Bushing Set REQUIRES the Headspace Gauge body for proper use.
Specifications for Hornady Headspace Gauge .330" / .350" / .375" / .400" / .420" Bushing Set Only:
|Included Bushings:||.330", .350", .375", .400", .425"|
Features of Hornady Bushing Set ONLY for Headspace Gauge:
- Set of bushings for the Hornady Headspace Gauge
- Includes a total of five bushings
- Includes .330", .350", .375", .400", .425" bushings for most firearms
- REQUIRES a Headspace Gauge body for use
Features auto indexing for increased speed and output of precision loaded centerfire cartridges for the experienced reloader. Strong case iron frame. Five stations for maximum production in shorter sessions. Utilizes APS priming system. Uniflow Powder Measure with micrometer adjustment screw; case activated powder measure stops accidental spillage. Quick change die plate for fast caliber change-over. Case retention system for quick access to cases. Quick primer size change-over. Includes bullet tray, empty brass bin and loaded ammo bin. RCBS lifetime warranty.