7 Best Sleeping Bag Accessories
Pack compact nighttime comfort and support when you have a Coleman Self-Inflating Camp Pad. Just roll it out and open the free-flow valvethe pad will automatically inflate itself. You can count on the durable, weather-resistant nylon shell to hold up night after night. When the fun is done, just open up the valve, push out the air as you roll it up, squeeze out what's left with the compression straps and throw it in the trunk with the rest of your gear.
Specifications for Coleman Camp Pad:
Features of Coleman Camp Pad:
- Weather resistant and easy to wipe down polyester cover
- Innovative new design makes deflation fun and easy for kids
- Fun colors coordinate with other Coleman kids products
- Fold up
- Sit to deflate and velcro the attached storage bands to store
Specifications for Armageddon Gear Personal Use Sleep System Pad:
Building on the popularity of the Exped MegaMat, this is truly the closest you can come to sleeping on your bed at home. Double wide for two people, this mat completely fills a wide 2-person tent. Vertical sidewalls carry its 10cm thickness right to the edge in all directions offering an absolutely level sleeping surface. High quality foam insulation and a stretch tricot top surface offer amazing support. This is the ultimate car camping or rafting mat!
Specifications for Exped MegaMat Duo 10 Sleeping Pad:
|Fabric/Material:||50D Polyester, TPU Polyether Film Laminate|
|Sleeping Pad Type:||Air Pads|
|R Value Range:||9.5|
|Temperature Rating:||-54.4 Fahrenheit|
|Insulation Material:||16 kg Opencell PU Foam, Oekotex 100 Certified|
|Pack Volume:||49 liters|
Features of Exped MegaMat Duo 10 Sleeping Pad:
- Double-wide mat for couples
- Air-cored foam insulation provides self-inflating convenience
- Exped Mini Pump included
- Velvety-soft tricot top surface for next-to-skin comfort
- Features Exped's improved valve system
- Mini Pump as inflation aid
Mega in size, comfort, and warmth: this is as comfortable as it can get at basecamp, in a camper van or where light weight is not the main priority. MegaMat pioneers a new generation of self inflating 3D mats with a level sleeping surface from edge to edge. This feature combined with the luxurious thickness and simple inflation make it a synonym for comfort- the Exped MegaMat 10 is more comfortable than your bed at home.
Specifications for Exped MegaMat 10 Sleeping Pad:
|Sleeping Pad Type:||Air Pads|
|R Value Range:||9+|
|Weight Range:||5 - 6.9 lb|
Features of Exped MegaMat 10 Sleeping Pad:
- Ultra comfort through extra width, thickness and softness
- Warm foamblock core
- Self inflating, MiniPump included for additional inflation
- Extremely durable
- 5 Year manufacturers warranty
- comfortable , Good insulation
- Too heavy for backpacking
FEATURES30D elastic top fabric150D black bottom fabricVertically-cored foam for a lighter weight and easier to roll upTwo one-way valves for easy inflationValves also open completely for easy deflationStuff sack and repair kit includedSPECSDimensions: 32: x 80"e; x 4"e;Weight: 7 lbs. 7 oz.
Features of ALPS Mountaineering Outback Sleeping Mat:
- 30D elastic top fabric
- 150D black bottom fabric
- Vertically-cored foam for a lighter weight and easier to roll up
- Two one-way valves for easy inflation
- Valves also open completely for easy deflation
- Stuff sack and repair kit included
The ALPS Mountaineering Featherlite Air Pad is extremely lightweight and compact. Since it does not contain any foam, once inflated, all you have is the weight of the fabric and air. If you choose the regular size, your pad will weigh just over 1 pound. If you go with the Long size, you will be just above a pound and a half. Inflation takes just a couple of minutes and is done via the included pump near the head of the pad. When it's time to store the pad in your pack, it compacts very small so you're not taking up a lot of room in your pack. As with all ALPS air pads, the Featherlite series features brass valves for long-term durability and comes with a stuff sack and repair kit, so there's not a bunch of accessories to purchase after you get your air pad.
Features of ALPS Mountaineering Featherlite Series Air Pad:
- Extremely Small Packed Size
- Great for Fast Packing When Every Ounce Matters
- Built In Pump for Easy Inflation
- Ultra Lightweight Ripstop Fabric
- Horizontal Tube Design Makes for a Comfortable Sleeping Area
- Two Brass Valves for Easier Deflation
- Stuff Sack and Repair Kit Included
- Very comfortable.
- Packs to a small size.
30D elastic top fabric
150D black bottom fabric
Qwickflate flat valve provides rapid one-way inflation and easy two-way deflation
Vertically-cored foam for a lighter weight and easier to roll up
Stuff sack and repair kit included
Dimensions: 27in x 78in x 4in
Weight: 6 lbs. 9 oz.
Packed size: 10in x 30in
- Exceptional all around