Specifications for Bobro Engineering Aimpoint Micro T1/T2/Comp M5 Mount:
|Finish:||Type 3 Hard coat black anodizing|
|Fabric/Material:||6061 T6 Aluminum, 6061-T6 Aluminum|
|Gun Model:||M16, AR-15|
Features of Bobro Engineering Aimpoint Micro T1/T2/Comp M5 Mount:
- The Precision Optic Mount features the Patented BLAC lever system which was designed around the following parameters:
- Must be compatible with any 1913 Specification Rail
- to include systems that are out of specification (within reason) and this includes Weaver rails.
- Must be completely tool and user adjustable free
- It needs to be 100% self contained and mate securely to any rail without the user having to tailor the pressure/engagement position.
- Must lock with enough pressure to positively attach any device or optical instrument to a rail without movement
- static or dynamic forces not withstanding.
- The rail must not experience any deformation due to user error
- This must include synthetic (plastic/polymer/composite) rail systems.
- Auto Index capability
- The device must also index parallel to the bore
- The unit must always repeat the forward shift (recoil forces direction of influence) not only to maximize zero repeatability
- but to take this step of installation out of the users initial mounting sequence
- Index must be redundant.
- Unit must not shoot loose due to improper mounting or a mechanical bottoming out.
- The system must incorprate a safety that prevents the lever from being accidentally opened
- The safety must be able to be manipulated in conjunction with the lever rotation
- so that only one hand is required to open it.
- The unit will utilize constant force to ensure required pressure in all conditions
- The force must be substantial to prevent any shift forward/aft left/right.
- The pressure must be applied in a linear direction centered in the main body to prevent cocking of the mount.
- It must be easy to manipulate by gloved or fatigued hands.
- It must be extremely robust
- and withstand shock and impact to the system housing.
- There were others
- but by listing them we would compromise our trade secrets.
- Included Accessories:
- Instruction and Toolkit